…now that nearly all of you have your hands on my coloring book course, don’t limit yourself just to coloring books.
As a wiser man than I am once said, ‘When everyone’s zigging you should be zagging.’
Here’s five ideas you can take and work on today…
– Create a free PDF coloring book and either offer it at the back of your kids book, or on your website as an opt in to get email addresses.
– Go look up the most popular kids names in the US and create a personalised ids book for each name. – Who wouldn’t want a coloring book that’s all about them?
– Use it for content on your blog or website. Simply create images using your favourite fonts and post to your site.
– Mix and match your coloring book images with your work book pages.
You can bulk up your work book’s content and give the child a break from working out their noodle. – Plus the parents don’t have to buy a separate coloring and work book, because yours has it all.
– Why stick to just coloring books? Again create images, save them as .png files, and then take them to Cafepress, Etsy, Redbubble and make t-shirts, mugs, wall art, or anything else you want from them.
Whew! I need to sit down after all that.
But there you go…5 ideas you could be using right now…today.
Don’t have a copy of the coloring book course yet?
Want to kick butt with 6000 more fonts?
PS – And don’t let this new knowledge rot on your hard drive…..go take action.