Digital training products have become increasingly important in today’s fast-paced world, as more and more individuals and organizations seek convenient and effective ways to acquire new skills and knowledge. If you’re a digital training product creator or someone interested in the industry, there are several books that you should read to gain valuable insights into the field. Here are six books about digital training products that you should add to your reading list:
- “Digital Learning Strategies” by David Kelly In this book, David Kelly shares his insights on how to create effective digital learning experiences. The book covers a range of topics, from design and development to implementation and evaluation, and provides practical tips and strategies for creating engaging and effective digital training products.
- “E-Learning and the Science of Instruction” by Ruth Clark and Richard Mayer This book provides an evidence-based approach to designing effective e-learning courses. The authors draw on research from cognitive psychology and multimedia learning to offer practical tips and strategies for creating engaging and effective digital training products.
- “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen In this book, Julie Dirksen offers a practical guide to designing effective learning experiences. The book covers topics such as designing for motivation, creating effective visuals, and using scenarios to engage learners. The book also includes practical exercises and examples to help readers apply the concepts to their own digital training products.
- “Serious E-Learning Manifesto” by Michael Allen, Clark Quinn, and Richard Sites This book offers a set of principles for creating effective e-learning courses. The principles include focusing on meaningful learning, providing realistic practice, and using performance support to enhance learning. The book provides practical tips and examples for applying the principles to your digital training products.
- “Learning Everywhere: How Mobile Content Strategies Are Transforming Training” by Chad Udell This book explores the rise of mobile learning and provides insights on how to create effective mobile training products. The book covers topics such as designing for different screen sizes, using location-based learning, and creating responsive designs that adapt to different devices.
- “Engaging Learning: Designing e-Learning Simulation Games” by Clark Aldrich In this book, Clark Aldrich discusses how to create engaging and effective e-learning simulation games. The book covers topics such as designing for exploration and discovery, creating authentic scenarios, and using game mechanics to motivate learners. The book also includes practical examples and case studies to help readers apply the concepts to their own digital training products.
Reading these six books can provide valuable insights and practical tips for creating effective and engaging digital training products. Whether you’re a digital training product creator or someone interested in the industry, these books can help you stay informed and inspired as you work to create impactful learning experiences.
If you’re looking for more great advice on how to come up with winning ideas for your next digital training product, click here now and pick up your free copy of ‘7 Foolproof Ways To Generate Profitable Digital Product Ideas.