How To Make A Coloring Book To Sell
Wondering how to make a colouring book to sell? Firstly, when it comes to creating a colouring book there are lots of different ways of doing this.
You can go down the…
- Photoshop, Gimp route and create all the images yourself.
- Buy PLR packs and use them for the content of your colouring book.
- Hire someone on a site like Upwork or Fiverr and get them to create images for you.
While all work well, there are some problems with each.
- If you don’t know how to use Photoshop, Gimp, or another image software, it’s going to be a while before you’re creating anything that will look good enough for a colouring book.
- If you’re buying PLR colouring book images that everyone has your colouring book isn’t going to look unique.
- If you’re happy to spend money on Upwork or Fiverr you have to wait to get your images back.
You’re also not guaranteed that you’re going to get a return on the time and money you spent.
But there is a way to reduce your costs and learning curve. If you’d like a solution to all of those problems, watch the short video below. Or go to Super Simple Coloring Books now.