As a digital training provider, we strive to create high-quality content that helps our customers achieve their goals. But as with any product or service, we sometimes receive feedback that is… less than helpful.
So without further ado, here are some of the most amusing complaints we’ve heard:
- “I can’t use this training underwater.” – While we appreciate that this person is committed to their training, we’re not sure how we can help with this one. Perhaps we need to develop some waterproof technology?
- “The product didn’t come with a free pony.” – As much as we’d love to provide our customers with free ponies, unfortunately, it’s not in our budget. We’ll have to stick to providing valuable training instead.
- “I didn’t learn anything new because the instructor didn’t have a British accent.” – We’re not sure what this person was expecting, but we can assure you that accents don’t affect the quality of our content. We’ll have to work on convincing them of that.
- “The training was too helpful, and now I have too much knowledge.” – We’re not sure how to respond to this one, except to say that we’re sorry for making you too smart?
- “I can’t believe you didn’t include a section on unicorns.” – Again, we’d love to provide training on unicorns, but unfortunately, it’s not quite within our area of expertise. We’ll leave that to the mythical creature experts.
While we can’t always control what feedback we receive, we do appreciate all feedback – even the funny complaints. It’s important for us to understand what our customers are looking for so that we can continue to improve our products and provide valuable training.
We hope these complaints gave you a good laugh and brightened your day. And if you have any feedback (funny or serious), please don’t hesitate to let us know – we’re always here to listen!
Thanks for reading, and until next time, keep laughing!
If you’re looking for more great advice on how to come up with winning ideas for your next digital training product, click here now and pick up your free copy of ‘7 Foolproof Ways To Generate Profitable Digital Product Ideas.