…now, while it might seem like I’ve got the gift of the gab and not afraid to blow my own trumpet, the reality is very different. – I’m a big introvert.
Faced with a question like….’How are you any different from your competition?’
I used to stumble for an answer. – We Irish aren’t good at ‘bigging’ ourselves up. In fact, we look for opportunities to pull each other down.
Ask any Irish person what they think of Bono and it’s usually met with a…’What a tool!’
Maybe you’re the same too. – Maybe it’s a struggle to find something you do that others don’t.
But it’s something we need a an answer to.
Because if you can’t, then how is your customer supposed to tell the difference either?
Still stumped for an answer?
Then ask yourself, ‘What do you do that your competition doesn’t?’
– I don’t give testimonials for every Tom, Dick, and Harry’s sales letter. – I can count two and that’s it.
– I don’t bombard my list with affiliate offers, just for the sake of a $15 commission.
– I like emailing every day, and aren’t afraid to make a ‘tool’ of myself in them – there’s plenty of proof of that.
– Everything I sell, I make myself. – Because I know it works.
– I also haven’t got too big for my breeches that I don’t answer my own emails – and even answer them personally – Shock horror!
…I could go on, and on, but enough trumpet blowing.
If you want to be heard, you’ve got your own trumpet blowing to do. – I can’t do it for ya.
But if you’re looking for an easy way to blow your little heart out – at the push of a button….go here.
PS – Yeah, I don’t do the social thing anymore, I’d rather let the site and podcast do it for me now.
But if I went back I’d still do it the same way.